Our private placement memoranda (PPM’s) are expertly drafted by a team of capital markets attorneys/ private placement lawyers based on your specific funding requirements – We do not use templates, and they should never be used!
Regulation D Private Placement Lawyer | PPM Drafting
- Our Regulation D private placement offerings are drafted and reviewed by no less than TWO highly skilled and veteran private placement attorneys for accuracy.
- Our private placement lawyers are large law firm caliber lawyers, and most are graduates of top universities with top tier experience.
- We are one of the few law firms in the country that represents other law firms clients in Securities and Exchange Commission defense actions.
- Our goal is to protect you from future SEC, regulatory, legal and criminal prosecution and to design a legal structure that will help you succeed.
- Our Regulation D PPM drafting expertise covers the widest range of offerings possible, including but not limited to real estate, cryptocurrency, and crowdfunding.
Regulation D Private Placement Memorandum Costs and Fees
- Our competitive flat fee pricing is significantly lower than similarly skilled private placement / PPM attorneys at midsize lawyers at midsize or large law firms. Our competitors are midsize to large law firms, and not solo practice and small three person law firms. Our clients demand the credibility, reputation, sophistication, and track record that only mid-sized firms, large law firms, and firms like ours can provide.
PPM Attorney | Private Placement Memoranda Drafting and Reg D Resources
- A Regulation D (Reg D) private placement memorandum or private placement offering (PPO) is a legal document that is generally required to raise capital from high net worth individuals and institutional investors. Securing funding through a Regulation D private placement offering can be a very complicated and tricky process if it is not done right. A skilled Regulation D Private Placement Lawyer can help you.
Regulation D Private Placement Memorandum Requirements
- Because of the potential for civil and criminal prosecution if not executed properly, Regulation D PPM’s require a high level of skill and experience—this is the reason that we assign TWO PPM lawyers to draft all of our client’s offering documents. In addition, all of our Regulation D PPM attorneys have over a decade of specialized experience drafting private placement offerings, and many have over twenty years experience. This is nearly double the experience of most small law firms. In fact, most large law firms assign associate level attorneys, with less than six years of experience, to draft most clients offering documents. Large law firm veteran lawyers typically only serve large and “valued” clients.
Regulation D PPM investment
- Our documents are not drafted solely based on theoretical legal principles. Instead, since we are PPM lawyers but also securities litigators, we draft our private placement offering documents so that they anticipate potential arguments that plaintiff’s attorneys and regulators could make against our clients in the future. Our backgrounds and our close ties to investment banking firms allow us to provide you with deal structuring and market advice that other lawyers can’t.
Regulation D Private Placement Offering Documents
- Private placement offering documents, whether they are for a real estate offering, cryptocurrency offering, or crowdfunding offerings, must be carefully crafted by Regulation D private placement lawyers to protect you from running afoul of the securities laws. Inexperienced PPM attorneys and non-lawyer consulting firms are simply unequipped to draft these types of documents. In fact, many experienced large law firm Regulation D private placement lawyers, while very competent, only devote a small percentage of their practice to drafting private placement offerings. In fact, if you closely examine large law firm securities lawyer’s bio’s, you will notice that most of them describe that they are experts in no less than four areas of law in addition to securities law (ie. mergers and acquisitions, real estate, banking law, etc).
- At our firm, 95% of our law practice is devoted to drafting Regulation D private placements, Regulation A offerings, public offerings, and to litigating securities matters for other law firm’s clients. In addition, as PPM lawyers, we have a near decade long proven track record of drafting legal documents that protect clients from litigation and regulatory investigation. Finally, a private placement attorney or private placement lawyer may also be referred to as a crowdfunding attorney or cryptocurrency attorney, but such distinctions are only necessary to describe the lawyers’ scope of practice, and our attorneys are considered experts in both of these specialized areas.
Why Choose Us?
We are one of a few full-service securities law firms that can offer our clients the benefits described below:
- We are experienced capital markets and private placement lawyers, and we provide large law firm skill and experience at extremely competitive boutique law firm pricing.
- We are among the most competitively priced law firms in the nation, given our level of skill and experience.
- Our legal team each have an average of 15 years of capital markets law/ securities law experience, and our objective in serving clients is not to simply draft private placement memoranda. Instead, our objective is to draft offerings that will protect our clients against potential future civil and criminal allegations in the event that investors aren’t satisfied with the outcome of their investment.
Call us today for a free consultation.
Our Skill and Experience
We are a boutique law firm that possesses the same level of skill and experience as a mid-size or a large law firm. Each of our attorneys has more than a decade of legal experience, and most are graduates of top schools in the U.S. Our team is comprised of a former Morgan Stanley in-house attorney, a former Securities and Exchange Commission staff reviewer, a former litigator with the Illinois Attorney General’s Office, and other attorneys who were trained by and worked at large and prestigious law firms.
Two Veteran Lawyers on Every Project
Why? Because we believe that this level of redundancy is necessary to draft securities offering documents in order to properly protect clients from the risk of future potential civil and criminal prosecution.
We Can Protect You Better
Since we are also securities litigators, we represent investors in securities fraud actions. These are litigation actions where investors have invested in offerings and have become dissatisfied with the results of the offering.
Experience with Distribution
Most law firms are far removed from securities distribution due to a lack of hands-on capital markets experience. Our attorneys aren’t just former law firm attorneys; many of our attorneys have worked directly for issuers that have issued hundreds of millions of dollars per year in securities. In addition, we are affiliated with a Finra registered broker dealer and investment bank, and our law firm and banking firm are involved in hundreds of millions of dollars of client capital raises each year. This provides our lawyers with extensive real world securities distribution experience and allows us to furnish our clients with necessary direction that other less experienced attorneys cannot.
We offer flat fee pricing that is extremely competitive considering our skill and experience.